Wednesday 16 May 2012

Chapter 37


Chapter 37

Just then Carol poked her head into John’s room to say hi and find out how school was that day.

“I thought I might find you two in here; what’s going on?” Asked Carol with a questioning look on her face.

“Oh Hey Mum; nothing is really going on all though we did have issues with Karla one of Chels’s mates today and our maths teacher threatening us by sending us to the principal’s office and of course we walked out and skipped school for the rest of the day.” Answered John.

“Oh what you got yelled at and threatened to go to the principal’s office by your maths teacher; that’s really terrible honey.” Says Carol.

“Yep and on top of all that we had Chels’s locker door vandalized and she had her head nipped off as well which is completely stupid and unfair.” Says John feeling annoyed and sick to the stomach that someone like Karla would treat his baby girl like she was a piece of shit.

“WHAT??????????; that’s not very nice thing for someone to do that to poor Miss Chels, so come on Spill it out to your mumma what happened?” asked Carol.

“OH yes and of course we will tell you anyways mum.” Answered John.

“Yeah I went around there the other day with John to find out the real truth whether she did or didn’t start the rumors and get this she says she didn’t and then yet I know she did and then she blames our other bestie Dorothea for it and I know Dot very well enough that she didn’t start them and then today got to school and I went to my locker and on the front of the door to my locker  there was graffiti all over it and it said this: “You are a slut; a bitch; a cow and nobody gives a damn about you not even Dot’s Ex-boyfriend. From Karla.” I was so angry and upset that I just had to find out if she did the graffiti to get back at me because I went around to have a go at her and she said this: “YES I FUCKING DID DO THAT SHIT TO YOUR LOCKER YOU FUCKED UP SLUT.” And then John told her off for doing that shit to me; so I’m glad to have someone to stick up for me.” Says Chels.

“Oh what nasty piece of work that girl is; she doesn’t seem like a true friend then darl.” Said Carol.

“Duh of course Mum; she’s a nobody; she tore Chels’s life apart after Chels had already gone through that pain and load of that crap she had going on with her sister already so now Chels’s got so much shit to deal with.” Says John.

“Oh right now that’s a lot of crap to deal with isn’t it?” asked Carol.

“Yeah it is and I still figuring out where im going to stay until I get my own place and I can’t even figure it out its driving me bonkers already enough as it is.” Answered Chels.

“Well you’re more than welcome to stay with us as long as you like; my husband and I do not mind having you staying here; you are welcome here anytime.” Says Carol.

“Oh my god thankyou for the offer but it’s just I don’t want to impose on you guys that’s all and besides I would get to see Johnny at school everyday anyways.” Said Chels feeling grateful.

“Oh no of course not; you’re not imposing at all its fine with us.” Said Carol.

2 comments:

  1. Can I stay over to Mrs. B? I promise to be a good girl if you let me sleep in Jonny's room with him lol. Sorry couldn't resist. Great update now lets see if Chels takes them up on their offer to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i will be doing new chappy hopefully tomorrow or sunday

    ReplyDelete