Wednesday 1 August 2012

Chapter 39


Chapter 39

“Well what are we waiting for?” asked John.

“I don’t know.” Answered Chels.

So John and Chels got up and ran out of John’s room and down the hallway and down the stairs in excitement like they were so happy and dying to spill the beans about Chels moving in.

“Hey Mum; Dad guess what.” Says John.

“What?” asked Carol and John Snr at the same time.

“Guess.” Answered John.

“We don’t want to guess so just tell us.” Said John Snr.

“Oh I know what this is about.” Says Carol.

“Oh do you really Carol?” asked John Snr.

“Yes I do John.” Answered Carol.

“Go on Chels; spill it.”

“I thought about your offer and I have decided to take it.” Says Chels.

“You are joking me; Are you saying yes?” asked Carol.

“No I’m not joking you and I am saying yes because like you said I can stay with you guys for as long as I want.” Answered Chels.

“Oh well I’m glad you are taking the offer and of course you can stay with us as long as you want.” Said Carol.

“Oh thankyou so much Mrs B and Mr B; I honestly appreaciate it.” Says Chels smiling.

“Your welcome but remember to call us by our first names okay hon; you don’t have to call us Mr and Mrs B alright.” Replied Carol.

“Okay I’ll try to remember that.” Said Chels.

“Mum have you rang our pizza order in yet?” asked John.

“Not yet hon; I will but first we all must see what Chels wants to order from the pizza place because we don’t know what pizza she likes.” Answered Carol.

“Oh okay righto; I forgot about that.” Says John.

“Babe what pizza do you want?”

“I don’t really care; I will have whatever everyone’s having haha.” Answered Chels laughing her head off.

2 comments:

  1. I would like a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese please lol. Thank you for the new chapter..about time lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i love pizza and next chapter very soon

      Delete