Thursday 4 August 2011

Chapter 24

Chapter 24


“Yes you are smart baby.” Says John. 

“I say we go on upstairs and hangout and talk yeah.”

“Yeah that would be fun.” Says Chels.

“Oh I want to know what music you are into?” asked John.

“awe good question it’s my turn now to tell you what I’m into; ok well I like Aerosmith, Bruce Springsteen and that’s all I can think of the top of my head right now as well as being the only ones I know.” Answered Chels.

“Oh my god is that all because I like the boss too.” Says John shocked.

“Yep that is all babes.” Says Chels.

“Well I am shocked at the fact you only like Aerosmith and the boss but that is cool; I mean have you even heard of any other bands as in like Southside Johnny ?” asked John.

“No I haven’t heard of those guys lol.” Answered Chels.

“Oh my god woman you got to be kidding me lol.” Says John.

“Nope I am not kidding you.” replied Chels.

“That does it I’m going to tackle you right now missy.” Says John.

“Oh fuck I’d like to see you try and tackle me damn it.” Said Chels.

“Awe you would like that wouldn’t you baby?” asked John.

“Yes fuck yes I would haha.” Answered Chels laughing her head off.

“Okay then let’s see if I can tackle you then aye.” Says John tempted enough to tackle Chels.

So Chels and J           ohn made a run for the stairs to go up to John’s room to talk about other shit like what they both get up to in their spare time when they are not at school.                              Chels ran the whole way up the stairs with John coming right up behind her to get a chance to tackle her and when he got close enough he managed to tackle her.

“Aghh haha Omg no Johnny that tickles and Yay you got me.” Says Chels laughing.

“Haha yes I got you my pretty and there’s no way in heck you can get away from me now; mwahahaha.” Says John laughing a sexy evil laugh.

“You crack me up and I like you a lot.” Says Chels.

“Awe thankyou well I’m glad I crack you up because Dot didn’t find me being that funny when I dated her.” Says John.

“Your welcome baby.” Says Chels wrapping her arms around John and kissing him.

They ended up spending the next hour also laying around cuddling up and kissing just when John’s phone went off again being the 2nd time already that day interrupting the moment between him and Chels.

“God I wonder who the bloody fuck it is this time?’ asked Chels.

“I have no idea; have to wait and find out.” Answered John.

So John got up to check his phone and it was a call from one of the guys in a local band that John played with.

“Who is it babe?” asked Chels.

“Oh it’s just a call from one of the guys in the local band that I play with.” Answered John.

“oh ok are you going to answer it.” Says Chels.

“Nah it’s probably not that important anyways.” Replied John.




No comments:

Post a Comment