Tuesday 2 August 2011

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

So John and Chels left Karla standing on her front porch fuming mad as; she watched her ex-best friend turned to miss popularity leave with John Bongiovi the most popular guy in all of Sayreville War Memorial High school to go and hangout; When they got back into John’s car; they pulled out of the driveway to go back to John’s.

“Honestly who does she think she is seriously it’s like I don’t have a clue as to who the bloody fuck she is anymore.” Says Chels almost close to tears.

“Don’t worry about her; just forget about her she is just a fucking smartass and bitch who thinks it’s okay in their right mind to speak that way about you.” says John trying to cheer her up.                              
“But the thing is it isn’t okay for someone to do that to their friends because friends don’t do that to friends.”


“I know tell me about it; its making me so mad, angry and upset; I mean Karla is supposed to be my best friend but is she even treating me with the respect that I deserve; no.”  Said Chels.

“I know where you are coming from and what you are saying and you deserve the respect you need from your friends and if Karla won’t give the respect you deserve then she is not fucking worth worrying about baby.” Says John.

“Yeah you are right I am going to not worry about her anymore.” Replied Chels.

“That’s the spirit.” Replies John.

As soon as they pulled up in John’s driveway; John parked his car and then the pair got out and locked it up and then went indoors Chels felt like a complete mess because she was so upset about the way Karla spoke to her.

“Mum we are back where are you.” John called out.

“Maybe your parents and brothers are out.” Says Chels.

“Yeah that would be a good guess babe.” Says John.

So they went through the lounge room area to the dining room and kitchen area and John found a note from his mum and dad left on the kitchen bench and this is what it said.             

Johnny;

We have gone out for the evening so you and your friend can have the house to yourselves so if you need anything just ring okay

Love

Mum and Dad

“Yay!” says John out loud.

“What are you saying Yay for baby?” asked Chels.

“I’m saying Yay because you will not believe what we have to ourselves for the next few hours.” Answered John.

“Omg tell me what it is that we have to ourselves for the next few hours?” asked Chels.

“Guess Chels.” Answered John.

“Um peace and quiet.” Guessed Chels.

“Nope babe keep on guessing.” Says John.

“Uh... the house; yeah it’s the house am I guessing right.” Said Chels.

“Yes you guessed it right; we do get the place to ourselves for the next few hours and you know what that means.” Says John.

“Yay I’m so smart in my own lunchbox haha.” Says Chels laughing her head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment