Tuesday 26 July 2011

Chapter 22

Chapter 22
(Mild Language)


“WTF are you doing here slut face?” asked Karla.

“I will tell you wtf I am doing here; I am here to find out what the hell were you thinking bitchface going around the school while I wasn’t there for the rest of the day and saying I am a bitch; a whore and a slut huh.” Answered Chels.

“Wtf are you on about huh?” asked Karla.                          
“I did not start any rumours about you, besides Dot is lying.”

“No she isn’t Karla; Dot never lies to me; I know her very well so own up fuck ya.” Answered Chels starting to get really angry already.

“Bullshit she is so a liar and I would never say shit like that about you.” Says Karla.

“Shut up you dumb bitch!” snapped Chels.

“No.” Says Karla.

“Fuck you Karla you are a bitch and a liar and a snob.” Says John joining the conversation. “Chels and I know Dot very well enough to know she is not a liar because you are so leave Chels and Dot alone as well as Chels and her shit alone or else you have me to deal with; you bitchface.”

“WTF are you doing here and butting in Bongiovi?” asked Karla angrily.

“Karla I’m here because I want to be here to give Chels the support she needs so don’t be such a coward.” Answered John.

“I am not being a coward seriously Chels get Bongiovi off my back now and to butt out and I don’t understand why you even bother with Mr. popularity here all the sudden.” Says Karla.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP KARLA; I trust him to help me find what the hell you doing behind my back going around making rumours about me Jesus cant you just accept the fact I may have a boyfriend now and you don’t even have one so haha and nanana jealous or what butchface?” asked Chels getting all feisty.

“WTF you seriously got to be kidding me; you two are actually... dating?” asked Karla shocked and a little annoyed.

“Yes we are so like Chels asked are you jealous so fucking give her an answer now damn it.” Answered John starting to get a bit annoyed now.

“Yes I am jealous damn it are you both happy now?” Asked Karla.

“Yes we are.” Answered Chels & John at the same time.

“OK good now will you two just fuck off now and leave me alone now.” Says Karla.

“Fine we will then but the next time I hear you spreading any rumours about my girl like that again; you better watch your back because you will have me to deal with you stupid son of a bitch.” Says John angrily.

“Awe Chels is getting Johnny to fight her battles for her how nice is that.” Says Karla with a smug look on her face.

“Shut up Karla; come on Johnny lets go I don’t want to be standing here for another 10 minutes with this son of a bitch.” Says Chels.

“Yeah I don’t want to be standing here for another 10 minutes with her either Chels; let’s go back and hangout at mine.” Replied John.




No comments:

Post a Comment