Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 9

Chapter 9


For the next 4-5 hours Chels and John spent most of it talking and getting to know each other just when Chels took notice of the time on her phone and was shocked.

“Oh my god it’s getting late its 4.30 now and I should get home otherwise my sister will kill me; I am so sorry John I have to get home I will see you in school tomorrow.” Says Chels shocked.

“It’s okay Chels it’s not that late; it is 1:30 not 4:30 you silly billy you.” says John starting to tickle Chels to make her laugh.

“Argh no haha stop it John you are tickling me and its making me laugh; and you are right it is 1:30.” Says Chels laughing.

“Haha now you admitted that its 1.30 and there is no way in hell you can get away from me now missy; I know that for sure.” Laughed John still tickling Chels.

“Stop John please there is something I have to tell you.” says Chels still giggling.

So then John stopped tickling her so Chels could talk to him and tell him what ever it was she wanted to tell him.

“What is it that you wanted to tell me Chels?” asked John.

“Well um… I wanted to tell you that I like you and I have such a huge crush on you.” answered Chels.

“Really because I like you too and also I have a crush on you as well.” Says John.

 “Are you for serious?” asked Chels.

“Yes I am.” Answered John.

“Wow because I figured that you wouldn’t like me in that sort of way you know.” Says Chels looking surprised.

“Don’t be a silly billy Chels; I do like you babe.” Says John.

“Sorry I’ll stop being a silly billy then.” Says Chels.

“Its okay I forgive you beautiful.” Replied John.

“Awe you are sweet.” Says Chels starting to blush

“Awe thanks babe.”  Says John.

“Your welcome.” Replies Chels.

Just then John looked at the time and noticed it was 4.00 and it was starting to get late and he was shocked.

“Oh my lord Chels its 4pm and its getting late I should get you home now otherwise your sister will kill us lol.” Says John shocked.

“What is it 4pm already?” asked Chels.

“Yes it is babe.” Answered John.

No comments:

Post a Comment