Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
(Mild Language)

“Come on Chels; I think we have better things to do then sit here and have David calling you names.” Says John.

“Yeah you are right John.” Replied Chels.

“Of course I am always right.” Said John.

“Okay if you are sure.” Says Chels.

“Yes I’m sure that I’m sure babe.” Replied John.

So John and Chels got up and grabbed their things and left Richie and David in the cafeteria sitting by themselves and went to hangout down by the bleachers.

“Okay that does it Dave man what is it with you and John fighting and arguing about nothing but the fact John hangs out with Chels?” asked Richie.

“He’s the one starting the fights not me.” Answered David.                                                     
“And I don’t like the fact he’s giving all his attention to that 4 eyes freak; it’s like John doesn’t care to realise that me and you exist.”

“for the last time man; she isn’t a 4 eyes freak even if she was she’d be wearing glasses but she’s not and give it a break we should be happy for John especially seeing as it maybe a definite that she will be sitting with us a lot more often seeing as it may seem that he likes her; likes her and I mean like as really likes her big time.” Says Richie.

“But why should I even bother being nice to someone who’s just nothing but a nobody, a loser; a 4 eyes freak and a cry baby.” Replied David.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Meanwhile John and Chels were hanging out down by the bleachers talking when suddenly Chels’s phone beeped with a text coming from some stupid creepy dickhead who wouldn’t leave her alone and this is what it said:

I’m out to hurt you and your sister after all I killed your mum in that car accident and now it’s you and your sister’s turns to die now.”

OMG; OMG.”  Says Chels freaking out.

“What is wrong Chels?” asked John. 

“Check this text out John I just got it from some dumb fucking creepy dickhead.” Answered Chels handing her phone to John to check the message out.

“Wtf is wrong with this freak is he being serious or what?” asked John looking a bit concerned.

“Yeah he is and I don’t know I wonder the same thing too baby.” Answered Chels.

“Oh well this idiot aint coming anywhere near you if he even tried to get passed me.” Says John.

“Really why what would you do to stop the creep from coming near me?” asked  Chels.

“Yes really; I would knock them fucking dead and tell the dickhead to get a life and leave you alone.” Answered John.

“Awe John you seriously would do that for me.” Says Chels.

“Of course I would.”  Replied John.






No comments:

Post a Comment