Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 2

Chapter 2


When Chels finally arrived to school she pulled into the school parking lot she parked her car and turned the engine off and then she unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her stuff and jumped out and closed the car door and locked up her car.

“I will show her that I am willing to do whatever the hell I want even if it is skipping classes.” Mumbled Chels.

Chels headed through the school gates and went to her locker to put her things away, she was happy to be at school and she was looking forward to a good year in senior high. After putting her gear away in her locker she locked it and went to see where her friends Karla and Dorothea were.

The other two weren’t anywhere to be found so Chels decided to go and keep an eye out and she found herself running into John the most popular guy in school who happened to be her crush big time.

“Oh god I am literally so sorry John, I am so silly for not watching where I am going I am just too busy feeling devastated at the moment about the way I was spoken to this morning after been dragged out of bed.” Says Chels.

“Chels its fine, why are you upset what happened babe?” asked John.

“Long story you wouldn’t want to hear it.” Answered Chels.

“Hey Chels.” said two voices coming from the school parking lot.

Chels looked over towards the parking lot and saw Dorothea and Karla waving and calling out to her, so she walked off towards her two best friends leaving John wondering why she wouldn’t tell him what happened that morning.

“Hey girlfriends what’s up I’m glad to see you guys I haven’t seen you two all vacation I missed you both he he.” Says Chels.

“Hey girly we feel the same way too.” Says Karla. 

“We saw you talking to John Bongiovi what is going on are we hinting that you two are hooking up or what?”Asked Dorothea.

“Yeah I was talking to him but I don’t think he wants to hook up with me, because he may be my crush and everything but I don’t think he likes me in that sort of way.” Answered Chels.

“Oh come on Chels it’s obvious that you want to be with him because we know you very damn well enough don’t we Dot.” Says Karla.

“Yeah of course we do.” Said Dorothea.

“Yeah but does it seem obvious about whether he likes me or not, lol.” Says Chels.

The girls went through the school gates, Chels, Dorothea and Karla went to put Dot’s and Karla’s gear away in their lockers and after that the girls just stood around to chat until the school bell rang for homeroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment