Tuesday 12 July 2011

Chapter 16

Chapter 16


“Okay then I like to see you try and catch me then Johnny.”  Says Chels.
“Alright then you are on bitch.” Says John laughing his head off.
Chels made a run for the bathroom and John chased after her and got a hold of her and held her in a tight hug and then kissed her on the lips.
“I got you now and you can’t get away from me now Chels.” says John kissing her again.
“Yep you have got me now but oh no I am about to slide away from your grasping of me.” Says Chels kissing him back.                                                                                                                   

“The last one to the bed/bedroom is a rotten egg.”
Chels and John left and ran the whole way to John’s room to see who was the fastest and who would make it there first before the other; Obviously Chels beat John to the room. John picked Chels up and carried her over to the bed and started kissing her when just Matt and Tony walked past and saw John and Chels kissing made them both wanted to puke and say something.
“Ew John you are kissing a loser; why don’t you stop doing that with your door open.” Says Tony wanting to throw up already at the sight of his eldest brother kissing a girl.
“Piss off Tony she isn’t a loser and can you and matt just leave us alone.” Says John.
“No.” says Tony.
“MUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yelled John.
“Yes Honey; I am coming.” Carol called from the kitchen.
When John’s Mum finally came to find out what was wrong; Matt and Tony were in big trouble!!!!!!!!!
“What is the problem baby?” asked Carol.
“Mum, Matt and Tony won’t leave Chels and I alone; Tony said ew because I kissed Chels and he called her a loser and said to us not to kiss with bedroom door wide open and I said to him Chels is not a loser and I asked if he and Matt would leave us alone and said No.” Answered John hoping his mum would get rid of Matt and Tony for him.                                         

“So can you please get Tony and Matt to leave me and Chels alone so we can chat please?”
“Alright honey I deal with your brothers and you two go back to doing whatever you were doing.” Says Carol.                                                                                                                             

“Exactly what were you two doing?”                                                

“Uh nothing mum you probably don’t want to know because it’s a teenager’s thing.” answered John.

“Okay but you know I was a teenager once myself.” Says Carol.

“Yeah mum I know.” Says John.

“Matt; Tony, go and find something useful to do instead of bothering Johnny and Chels here.”  Says Carol.

“But mum we wanted to dobbed John in for kissing the loser here with the door open.” Says Tony.


No comments:

Post a Comment