Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 12

Chapter 12



“No you can’t tell us what to do John.” Snapped Tony.

“Yes I can because I’m older than you two.” Says John.

So John answered the door and it was Chels looking like she was going to cry and needed someone to talk to.

“Chels are you okay baby?” asked John.

“No I got into a fight with my sister the second she came into the house she just literally ripped me a new arsehole for nothing and has officially kicked me out so I’m packing my stuff up and moving out of there this weekend.” Answered Chels with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“You are fucking kidding me.” Says John shocked.

“Nope I am not kidding.” Says Chels.

“You want to come in and talk about what happened?” asked John.

“Yeah that would be good.” Answered Chels.

So Chels walked in and then she and John headed in through the lounge room into the kitchen to sit and talk about what happened and found Carol just doing something up for dinner and Tony was sitting at the table doing nothing but giving John a weird look.

“Will you stop looking at me like I’m a zombie you little jerk.” Snapped John.

“I am not staring at you and don’t call me a jerk.” Yelled Tony.

“Yes you are you little dipshit; now get lost and go watch TV because I need some alone time with Chels now.”  Says John clenching his fists almost close to smacking his brother one.                               
“Mum can you please get Tony to go and find something useful to do because he is getting on my nerves?”

“Tony Bongiovi leave your brother and his friend alone to talk and go watch some TV now!” snapped Carol.

“Yes Mum.” Says Tony walking off in a sulky mood.

“Mum this is Chels.” Says John.                                                                                                 
“Chels; this is my mum Carol and that little jerk that is in the lounge room now is Tony one of my brothers.”

“Hi Chels nice to meet you.” Says Carol.

“Hey yeah it’s nice to finally meet you too Carol.” Replied Chels.

“I will just go and sort your brother out and leave you both in here to talk.” Says Carol.

“Okay thanks Mum.” Says John.

“Your welcome sweetie.” Says Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment