Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“CHELSEA, CHELSEA; you need to get up now and get ready for school or else you are going to be late.” Yelled Mel.
“Oh do I have to?” asked Chels who was hiding under her doona covers.
“Yes you do and I have to go to work so that means you have to go to school, you are 16 years old and should know not to try that oh do I have to nonsense.” Answered her sister.
“Now come on get up.”
“God give me 10 minutes and I will get up.” Says Chels with a grunt.
“Chelsea Victoria Gosbell, get up now I am not going to have you getting away with having an extra 10 minutes in bed geez.” Says Mel getting really annoyed now.
“Fine it’s too bad I can’t even miss home room geez, I’ll get up to shut you up.” Says Chels.
“What was that?” asked her sister.
“nothing.” Answered Chels.
Chels’s sister left her alone to get ready for school, so Chels flicked the doona covers off herself and got up out of bed and went to the bathroom and cleaned her face and hands and then went into the kitchen where she found her sister cooking breakfast.
“Oh now you get up finally, honestly you such a lazy fucked up slutty bitch and cow.” Says Melissa.
“What did you just say about me, you know if mum was around I would tell her what you called me and she would get cranky with you and expect to see that I get apologized to.” Says Chels.
“Yeah but is mum here right now to tell me to apologize?” asked Mel.
“No Mel.”  Answered Chels.
“No she’s not so don’t tell me what to do because I am left to be the boss of the both of us.” Said Mel.
“And besides mum’s dead now and I am not going to say sorry to you.”
“Oh don’t you dare start reminding me of mum’s death.”  Says Chels nearly in tears.
After breakfast the girls went and got ready for the day and didn’t talk for the rest of the morning and then it was time for the girls to go to school and work.
“I hope to god you fucking don’t skip any of your classes today or else I’m going to smack you across the damn freakin face and it will hurt you like hell bitch.”  Says Mel.
“You bloody well better not do that and watch your language Mel.” Says Chels feeling like she was going to lose it.
“Hey now you watch yours too Chelsea, I’m not going to have you back chatting me damn it.” Scolded Mel. 
“I only said one bad word and that was bloody okay.” Says Chels.                                                         
“Whatever just go to school, you are going to be late.” Replied Mel.                         
“Fine then I will at least I will get my chances of talking to the most popular guy in the whole entire school and he will listen to me where as people like you won’t even bother.” Said Chels.                     
“Just go fuck you, you damn tool you.” snapped Mel.
So Chels gathered her things and grabbed her car keys and walked out of the house to her car and she unlocked it and opened the door and got in and closed it and then chucked her gear on the passenger’s seat and she put her seat belt on and then she plugged the car keys into the key hole and started the car engine up and she pulled out of the driveway and drove off to school in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment