Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 11

Chapter 11


“Nothing Chels.” answered Karla.

“Oh don’t lie Karla you do have a problem with what I did today.” Says Chels.

“I am not lying Chels.” says Karla.

“I have to go now, my sister is home now I think; see you in school tomorrow Kar.” Said Chels.

“Bye chels.” says Karla.

“Bye Girly.” Says Chels.

Just then Chels heard the sounds of car doors opening and closing and then the sound of the front screen door opening and feet padding along the floor through the front door and sounds of the door closing and her sister calling out to her.

“CHELSEA VICTORIA GOSBELL YOU WHORE AND SLUTTY BITCH!” Yelled Mel.

“What did I do wrong?” asked Chels.

“ I received a call from the schools headmaster that you have been skipping classes today and you were rude to your maths teacher too.” Answered her sister.

“Well excuse me the teacher got upset with me because I wouldn’t shut up and I was only thinking out loud.” Says Chels feeling like she was going to burst into tears.

“Well I don’t care about what you were doing to get told to shut up.” Says Mel.

“if you are going to treat me like I’m some pile of dirt and shit then I got news for you sister; I’m moving out I will not take your shit no more and I’m going to go hangout with my high school crush.” Snapped Chels.

“By the way so you know I received a text message from the weirdo who killed our mum but obviously you just don’t care about what’s happening to us because all you fucking care about is nothing but other than yourself.”

“Oh why you little fucker get all your stuff packed and get the fucked up hell out of my house now!!!!!!!!” snapped Mel.

“Fine I’ll pack my stuff up this weekend.” Says Chels.

“Fine by me bitch.” Says her sister.

So Chels grabbed her phone and some stuff and left to go and see John; when she arrived she knocked on the front door and waited.

“I will get it.” Tony called out.

“No you won’t I am going to answer the door.” Snapped Matt.

“Shut up the both of you please; all you do is fight over who should answer the front door.” Says John who managed to reach the front door handle before his two brothers could do anything else.      

No comments:

Post a Comment