Thursday 14 July 2011

Chapter 17

Chapter 17



“No Buts Tony you do as I say or no TV for a week.” Says Carol.

“Yes Mum.” Says Tony.

After Tony left to go and find something useful to do like annoy his brother Matt for a little while.

“Thanks Mumma for getting rid of Tony for us.” Says John.

“Your welcome honey; I will just leave you two lovebirds alone and go finish organising dinner.” Says Carol.

“Okay Cool Mum.” Said John.

After John’s mum left the room to allow John and Chels have some privacy; the pair got into a pillow fight which had them both in fits of laughter.

“BAM! GOTCHA Bongiovi.” Says Chels laughing.

“Haha god yes you got me Gosbell; but it’s my turn to get you back now baby.” Says John laughing.

“Oh really and how exactly do you expect to do that?” asked Chels.

“It’s Easy; just by doing this to you missy.” Answered John starting to kiss her again.

“Oh really because I loving the fact I’m getting kisses for odd reasons Johnny.” Says Chels.

“Shush you and let me fuck you; baby.” Says John.

“But John???” asked Chels.

“No buts baby girl; not another word babe.”  Answers John trying to shush Chels.

Just than Johns phone started ringing off which had both Chels and John almost falling off the bed at the sound of Johns mobile ringing off.

“Omg I wonder who that would be; what’s that ringtone?” asked Chels.

“I don’t know we will have to wait and find out who it is; and to answer the other question the ringtone is an Aerosmith one haha.” Answered John.

“What? Omg I love those guys they have awesome songs.” Says Chels.

“NO FUCKING WAY! You like Aerosmith too because so do I; Omg I am now definitely sure you are the perfect woman for me.” Says John with a huge shock on his face.

“Yes way Johnny and bang you’re it.” Says Chels throwing a pillow at him then.

“Hold it for a moment I’m just going to answer my phone to whoever is calling me and then we will finish our chat after okay.” Says John.

No comments:

Post a Comment