Sunday 17 July 2011

Chapter 19

Chapter 19



“Johnny; Dot just told me that at school while I was off with you and hanging out at the shore Karla had been starting a rumour about me being a slut, a whore and a bitch.” Says Chels.

“What are you kidding me or what baby cakes?” asked John.

“No I am not kidding you at all babe.” Answered Chels.

“Wow I thought she was your friend though; because friends just don’t do that to friends, she’s way out of line jeez baby I’m sorry you had to hear that from Dot.” Says John.

“yeah she was until Dot had told me what Karla was doing and get this Karla was on my back earlier this afternoon about me and you; and it drove me nuts literally nuts John.” Said Chels.

“Omg she was on your back about you liking me?” asked John.

“Yeah she was.” Answered Chels.

“Whoa whoa now she needs to stay off your back about who you date; god what a bitch.” Says John.

“I know tell me about it.” Says Chels.

“Hmm now I got to try and think and remember what we were talking about before my cell interrupted our conversation.” Replied John.

“I happen to remember what we were talking about before your cell phone went off.” Says Chels.

“What was it that we were talking about?” asked John.

“We were chatting about music remember.” Answered Chels.

“Oh yeah that is right; we were too chatting about it, god I’m the silliest person that’s ever walked this earth Chels.” Says John.

“You are not silly JOHN FRANCIS BONGIOVI JNR! If I hear you say that again; I am going to have to slap you one or maybe let alone make you face the consequences.” Says Chels giving John a funny look.

“And exactly what would those consequences be baby?” asked John.

“Awe you know like maybe for example you would have to help me with homework especially my maths homework and for the rest of the year; every day you will have to let me hitch a ride of you going to school every morning.” Answered Chels.

“OK; OK. hold it one question you still haven’t got yourself worked out as to where you will be staying now that your moving out because of your sister.” Says John.

“Oh oh you are right damn I am the most stupidest; dumbest silliest person to ever walk this planet Johnny.” Replied Chels smacking herself on the forehead.

“Yes I am and no you are not any of those things; everyone makes mistakes every now and again; so calm down Chels, you will figure it out soon enough okay.” Says John.

“Yeah I guess I will have it all worked out soon enough.” Said Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment