Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 3

Chapter 3



When Chels, Dorothea and Karla got to homeroom they went in and found their seats and sat down and chatted until the school bell rang for first period.

“What you got first up for 1st period Chels?” asked Karla.

“I have Maths.” Answered Chels.

“Oh my god that’s what John has first period lol.” Says Dorothea.

“Um exactly how do you know what class he has first up Dot?” asked Chels.

“Because I just know lol.” Answered Dorothea.

“Uh okay then.” Says Chels.

Meanwhile John was sitting three seats away from Chels and was talking to David and Richie about all sorts of things.

“So John who is the chick that you got the hots for man?” asked David.

“Uh, um I don’t want to say because you guys will just tease me about it.” Answered John.

“Oh come on man we know you have a huge crush on some chick.” Replied Richie.

“Like you want to know man seriously you guys just like to be nosey you know that.” Says John.

“Hey look man we are not nosey because we are just asking lol.” Says  David.

“So who is the girl you got a crush on man?” asked Richie.

“Okay fine I will tell you if you shut the hell up.” Answered John.  

“It is Dot’s friend Chels that I have a crush on, there you happy now.”

“Oh what you mean Chelsea Gosbell that 4 eyes freak that moved from California like before the end of year 7?” asked David.

“yes that’s who I have a crush on and don’t call her a 4 eyes freak man she’s just sitting 3 seats away from us and she can hear you saying that about her, if she finds out that you are calling her that it will get her all worked up and upset all over again; she’s upset enough as it is geez Dave.” Answered John starting to get annoyed.

Just then the school bell rang again for first period so all the students filed out of the classroom into the halls to go to first period.

Once Chels got to maths she walked in and found her seat and sat down and then John came in and sat next to her and Chels was shocked to even imagine that she would find herself sitting next to her crush.

“Oh great I hate this subject so much I could just scream right now.” thought Chels.

“Excuse me Miss Gosbell is my class boring you, because if it is you may as well come up the front and teach instead.” Says the teacher.

No Miss, I am just thinking out loud.” Replied Chels.


No comments:

Post a Comment