Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 8

Chapter 8


Just then the bell rang for 3rd period and Chels wasn’t looking forward to 3rd period she felt sick to the stomach about what her next class was; so she looked at her class timetable and it said she had sose.
“Oh great I have sose I am not looking forward to it; what class have you got now John?” asked Chels.
“Sose sucks haha; I have that as well lol I hate nearly at least all of my classes except for music.” Answered John.
“What you are kidding right Omg; Yay someone has the same class as me this period and yeah true to that sose sucks.” Says Chels.
“Nope I’m telling the truth.” Says John.
“I believe you haha.” Laughs Chels.
“Oi instead of going to class why don’t we just skip school for the rest of the day and hang out at the shore instead?” asked John.
“that sounds like fun, but my sister will kill me if she ever finds out that I skipped school for the rest of the day just to go to hang out at the shore though.” Answered Chels.
“look she won’t know unless you don’t tell her;  besides who wants to stick it out here for the rest of the day facing the teachers giving you hell; when someone right here would be with me down at the shore for the rest of the day and having a blast.” Says John.
“Okay I am up for it but can we not say anything to my sister; because I don’t want to face her slapping the shit out of me that’s all.” Says Chels.
“Awesome and don’t worry it will be our little secret.” Said John. 
“Yep I know right.” Replied Chels.
So John and Chels gathered their stuff together and got up and ran off to their lockers to put their gear away and grabbed what they needed out and locked their lockers up.
“There’s only one problem whose car are we taking?” asked Chels.
“That’s a good question; I have the answer to that; we will take mine.” Answered John.
“Cool now that solves the problem; all I have to do is run my car home and I’ll meet you there in 10 minutes.” Says Chels.
“That’s cool with me.” Says John.
“Awesome I will see you in 10 minutes.” Said Chels.
‘Yes you will; babe.” Said John giving Chels a hug and kiss on the cheek.
So Chels and John left for the shore to hangout; chels drove her car home to drop it off and then she ran all the way to the shore where John was waiting for her.
“Hey you’re here finally; I was so close to thinking oh no chels isn’t going to come.” Says John.
“Don’t worry I am here now sorry for taking so long I guess I’m just not a fast walker Lol.” Replied Chels.
“Lol.” Says John.



No comments:

Post a Comment