Saturday 9 July 2011

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Thanks Mumma; you are awesome!” says John giving his mum a kiss on the cheek.

“Your welcome honey.” Says Carol.

“I’m Home! I’m Home!” Called out John Snr.

“Yeah honey we are all in the kitchen.” Carol yelled out to her husband.

So then John Snr came into the kitchen surprised to find John, Carol and a mate of John’s sitting down and talking.

“Hey Dad how was work?” asked John.

“Hey Johnny not bad at all you look like you are happy.” Answered John Snr.

“I am happy that Mum’s allowing Chels to stay for dinner and hangout afterwards.” Says John.                                                                                                                                                         “Oh almost forgot; Chels this is my Dad John, Dad this is Chels.”

“Nice to meet you Mr Bongiovi.” Says Chels.

“Yes it is nice to meet you too Chels.” Says John Snr.

“Um okay you know what Chels and I are going to my room to hangout and talk lol.” Says John.

“Okay have fun you two and oh stay out of trouble in there and keep the bedroom door open honey.” Says Carol.

“Oh mum come on now; I’m 16 years old and I am not a little kid anymore; I don’t understand why you got to have a rule against me having my door closed especially when I have a chick over sheesh; you should be able to trust me on this one.” Says John starting to get a little annoyed at his mum.

“Well look Johnny honey I know that you are 16 now, but I just think for now you got to keep the door open and I do trust you okay.” Says Carol.

“Fine I will keep my bedroom door open then.” Said John.

“Thankyou you are a sweetie.” Says Carol.

“Your welcome and Mum please don’t call me sweetie especially in front of Chels because you know I get embarrassed by that.” Says John.

“Ok I’m sorry honey.” Replied Carol.

“Come on Chels lets go and hangout in my room until mum calls out to us for dinner.” Says John.

So Chels and John left the kitchen to go and hangout in John’s room and talk about school and other stuff; when Chels followed John into his room she was shell shocked and jealous of how cool John’s room was.

“OMG! Farout! John I am so jealous; you have no idea, you have the coolest bedroom ever in the universe I wish to have my room looking like this.” Says Chels shocked.

“Awe Chels you are jealous aren’t you?” asked John.

“Damn fucking right I am mister.” Answered Chels giving him a playful slap on the arm.

“Hey that is it Chelsea Gosbell I’m going to get you for that; and I mean it you are so going to get laid right now babe.” Says John wanting to so badly kiss her.

“Oh really you think I am that easy to catch hey.” Says Chels.

“Yep I think so.” Says John.

No comments:

Post a Comment