Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
(Mild Language)


“Well I suggest you shut up now and listen because if you don’t I will give you detention.” Says the teacher.

“but Miss you can’t do that to me, besides my sister will kill me if she finds out I got detention;  I am thinking out loud is that such a big deal?” asked Chels.

“Yes it is and I don’t care whether your sister will kill you or not; so keep your thoughts away from this class.” Answered the teacher.

“She can’t help it but think out loud give her a break Miss, sheesh.” Says John starting to feel annoyed.

“I would be quiet and stay out of this Mr Bongiovi.” Says the teacher getting annoyed herself.

“Don’t tell him what to do Miss, John was sticking up for me damn it and I would appreciate it if you leave him alone and leave me alone to my thinking out loud.” Says Chels.

“That’s very rude of you to speak like that to me Miss Gosbell, so I suggest you apologise now.” Says the teacher.

“Miss, she was just making a point so don’t stop her from sticking up for someone, she did the right thing.” Says John.

Just then Chels grabbed her things and ran out of the classroom upset and she ran the whole way to the bleachers near the soccer/football field and she dropped her gear on the ground and she fell to the ground and literally burst into tears and then she heard someone running towards her and shouting out her name; so she turned around and came face to face with nobody but other than her high school crush John.

“Chels! Chels! ” says John.

“Are you okay babe?”

“Oh my god John, thankgod you came; you have no idea how much I wanted to freaking shove a brick down that woman’s throat she had to just throw more stuff on to my plate when I already got enough stuff on my plate to deal with.” Says Chels almost in tears.

“Hey Hey; I know it’s going to be okay babe; don’t worry the teacher is a bitch and had no right to threaten you with a detention, anyways I’m here now.” says John.

“I am glad you are here with me right now; all I did was stuck up for you and I get told off; it’s not fair.” Says Chels.

“I know you did the right thing Chels.” replied John.

“Yeah that is true John.” Said Chels.

“Of course it is true.” Says John.

“Look about this morning when I ran into you and didn’t look where I was going and told you I was upset and you asked why I was sad and I said long story and you wouldn’t want to hear it; well I am sorry I snapped at you it was really nasty of me to do that.” Says Chels.

“That’s okay I could understand you didn’t want to talk about it but you know I am here if you want to talk to me about what happened; I will listen.” Said John.

“I’m glad you understand and accept my apology otherwise I don’t know what I’d do if you didn’t accept it.” Says Chels.

“Awe Chels, you know me I do forgive someone straight away if they did something to upset me, so it’s all good.” Replied John.                                                                                                                                               “So exactly what happened to you this morning before you came to school babe?”

“Well I was in bed sleeping just when my sister came in told me to get up and I was like give me 10 more minutes and my sister was like for the last time Chelsea Victoria Gosbell; I’m not letting you get away with having an extra 10 minutes in bed and I said to her fine it’s too bad I can’t even miss homeroom, I’ll get up to shut you up; she goes to me what was that and I said “nothing” and when I went to go to breakfast she called me a lazy fucked up slutty bitch and I was like what did you say about; you know if mum was here right now I’d tell her what you called me and she’d get cranky and expect to see that I get apologised to and she says but is mum here right now to tell me to apologise and I said to her no; and she says no she’s not so don’t tell me what to do because I’m left to be the boss of the both of us and besides mums dead now and I won’t apologise to you and I said to my sister to not start reminding me of our mum’s death and she goes I hope to god you fucking  don’t skip any of your classes today or else I’m going to smack you across the damn freakin face and it will hurt you like hell bitch and I said you bloody  better not and watch your language and she’s like hey now you watch yours too I’m not going to have you back chatting me and I’m like I only said one bad word and she’s like go to school you’re going to be late and I said at least someone I like will listen to me and you will not believe what she said to me: just go fuck you; you damn tool you.”  Answered Chels.

“Oh what a bitch; that’s not fair she is getting you upset; she needs to get a life treat you with the respect you deserve.” Says John.

“Fucking tell me about it; she has been such bitch to me ever since the day mum died.” Says Chels.                                                                                                                                                             “I am not even going to be letting her get me down damn it.”








No comments:

Post a Comment