Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 13

Chapter 13
(Mild Language)



“So what happened with your sister?” asked John.

“Well I was getting off the phone from talking to Karla just when I heard my sister coming in the front door and she yelled at me.” Answered Chels.

“what a bitch.” Says John.

“I know but this is how it went; she called me a whore and a slutty bitch and then I was like what did I do; she said she received a call from the school headmaster that I was skipping classes today and I was rude to the maths teacher, and I said basically what happened with the teacher was that I was told to shut up because I was thinking out loud and she goes I don’t care about what you were doing to get told to shut up; I said if you are going to treat me like I’m some pile of dirt and shit then I got news for you sister im moving out; I will not take your shit no more and im going to hang out with my highschool crush and I even told her about the text I received and that obviously she doesn’t care about what’s going on around me and her because all she cares about is nothing but other than herself and  she says oh why you little fucker get all your stuff packed and get the fucked up hell out of my house now; and I was like fine I’ll pack my stuff up this weekend and she says fine by me bitch.”  Says Chels.

“Now whoa double whoa she has no right to come out of nowhere and speak to you like that Chels.” says John.

“yeah I know tell me about it; I don’t know what to do anymore John.” Says Chels starting to burst into tears.

“hey at least you get to move out and don’t have the bitch from hell bothering you anymore.” Said John.

“yeah that is true babe.” Says Chels.

“so if you are moving out where will you live then?” asked John.

“I don’t know I will figure it out somehow; I’ll probably move in with Karla or Dorothea for a little while until I get my own place.” Answered Chels.

“hmm now that is definitely 2 good options there baby cakes.” Says John.

“yeah well I cant think of any other options that are open.” Says Chels.

“lol.” Said John.

“Lol.” Replied Chels.

“what is there to talk about now; its like I’ve run out of things to talk about.” Says John.

“I know I am the same.” Says Chels.

“John and Chels sitting in a tree; K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love; second comes kids and third comes marriage.” Taunted Tony who was standing at the doorway to the kitchen.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP TONY YOU FUCKING PRICK!” snapped John.

No comments:

Post a Comment