Saturday 16 July 2011

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

“OK.” Says Chels with a pouty look on her face.

“Awe don’t worry the call won’t take long baby.” Says John.

“It better not take too long or else I am going to have to chuck a pillow at you John Francis Bongiovi Jnr.” Says Chels.

So John answered his phone to find out who it was and he was surprised to hear from his ex-girlfriend Dorothea.

“Hello.” Says John.

“John it’s me Dorothea; is Chels there?” asked Dorothea.

“Dorothea she is here with me right now; why do you want to speak to her.” Answered John.

“Um yeah I do it’s about something to do with Karla.” Says Dorothea.

“Ok I will just hand her to you right now but don’t hold her up because as soon as you are done with talking to her I would like to have her back please.” Said John.

“Chels; its Dorothea wanting to talk to you about something to do with your friend Karla or whatever.” Says John.

“OK.” Says Chels taking John’s phone from him to take Dot’s call.

“I will just go and find out when dinner is going to be ready okay babe.” Says John.

“OK baby.” Said Chels.

So John left Chels to chat to Dorothea about whatever it was to do with a mate of theirs and go to find out what was going on with dinner.

“Hey Dot.” Says Chels.

“Hey Chels; there is something I need to tell you; it’s about Karla.” Says Dorothea.

“What is it Dot?” asked Chels.

“While you were off at the shore with John; Karla has started a rumour about you she had been saying to other people at school today that you are a whore; a slut and a bitch.” Answered Dot.

There was a huge silence between both Chels and Dot for 10 minutes just when Chels broke the silence.

“Dorothea I don’t get it why would Karla make such a rumour as big as that about me.” Says Chels.

“I don’t know Chels she is acting weird.” Says Dot.

“Dot I spoke to her earlier before my sister came home and had a go at me and kicked me out; she got a little way too nutzo especially over the fact I was with Johnny at the shore.” Said Chels.

“your joking jeez Karla needs to calm down and understand that you got enough shit on your plate as it is and that you have the extra support you can get besides you have John to talk to whenever you need to talk to someone.” Replied Dorothea.

“Nope I’m not joking and get this she asks me “Where have you been all day Dorothea and I didn’t see you for the rest of the day woman?” and I answered with ““With John at the shore hanging out and talking Lol.” And this is her comment back to me “YOU WERE AT THE SHORE WITH JOHN FRANCIS BONGIOVI! OMG! Chels you know what this could of meant.” And I’m like “yes I know that I was at the shore with John what’s wrong with that Karla.” And she goes “nothing Chels.” and I was like “oh don’t lie Karla you do have a problem with what I did today.” And she goes I am not lying.” Says Chels.

“Whoa she needs to back off.” Says Dot.

“I know but how am I suppose to tell that to our best friend Dot?” asked Chels.

“Easy just say to her nicely: “can you please back off and let me make my own decisions on who I want to date.” Answered Dot.

“I guess that could work.” Says Chels.

“It will work if you just try.” Says Dot.

“Look honey I got to go because any second Johnny will be back in here to get me laid tehehe.” Giggled Chels.

“Okay bye Chels I will see you at school tomorrow.” Says Dorothea.

“Bye Dottie.” Says Chels.

“Bye Chels have fun getting laid tonight.” Says Dot.

“I will I mean he is a hunk and the sexiest guy I have ever laid my eyes on; god you know its like looks can’t kill damn it Dot.” Says Chels.

“Haha Chels you should tell him that and see how he reacts to you.” says Dot laughing.

“I will.” Says Chels.

After Chels finished talking to Dot she popped John’s phone back on bedside table and laid there thinking and waiting for John to return and just then John returned and found Chels lying there relaxing and thinking.

“Hey baby girl what are you thinking about?” asked John.

“Nothing but except about the fact that I’m going to rip Karla a new arsehole tomorrow at school.” Answered Chels.

“Really why what did she do that makes you want to do that for.” Says John.

No comments:

Post a Comment