Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 14

Chapter 14



“NO I WONT SHUT UP JOHN.” Shouted Tony.
“Don’t be so rude to John please.” Says Chels coming to John’s defence.
“Shut up loser.” Snapped Tony.
“TONY YOU WANKER HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT; THAT DOES IT YOU ARE DEAD MEAT YOU MORON.” Snapped John getting up to start chasing after Tony to slap him one.
John got up and chased his brother around the kitchen and managed to catch him and smacked him one on the arm.
“OW! That hurts.” Says Tony.
“Serves yourself right for calling my girl a loser; go in and apologise to her now and I mean it now!” says John.
“Fine I will if you say sorry to me for yelling at me and whacking into me.” Snapped Tony.
“No I will not because you deserved it anyways.” Says John.
“Well then I won’t apologise to her.” Says Tony.
“Hey whoa what’s all the quarrelling about?” asked Carol coming into the kitchen to see what all the noise was about.
“Mum; tony is being annoying and had started singing that silly sitting in the tree thing and I went off at him and he doesn’t want to shut up and then Chels told him to be nice and he just called her a loser and I snapped at him again and I whacked him and he said ow that hurts and I just said; serves yourself right for calling my girl a loser and to go and apologize to her now and he said fine if only I’d apologized to him though and I said no because he deserved it anyways and he said well I won’t apologize to her.” Answered John.
“TONY BONGIOVI You apologize to your brother’s friend now or else you can go to your room without dinner.” Yelled Carol.
“No I won’t because she is a loser mumma.” Says Tony.
“TO YOUR ROOM NOW! YOUNG MAN!” Snapped Carol.
“Yes Mum.” Says Tony walking off in a sulky mood.
“I am so sorry for Tony’s behaviour Chels; it’s not like for a 7 year old to treat another guest in a nasty manner.” Apologized Carol.
“It’s okay Carol.” Says Chels.
“Mumma can Chels stay for dinner and hangout as well after please?” asked John.
“Well of course I see why she can not stay for tea and hangout afterwards.” Answered Carol.


No comments:

Post a Comment