Thursday 21 July 2011

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

After dinner was over John and Chels decided to go off and do their own thing leaving John’s parents in the dining area to talk so they went into John’s room to talk.

“I am really glad you and your mum told tony off for being rude; because no offence I think he is a tool Johnny.” Says Chels.

“It’s all good; he is actually a real tool at times but he is my brother but I agree he is a tool babe.” Replied John.

“What do you want to do now?” asked Chels.

“I don’t know it’s up to you; whatever you decide.” Answered John.

“Okay well how about we just go and find out wtf is this rumor that is been made about me is about and if it’s true or not.” Says Chels.

“I am not sure if it’s a good idea to go and do that because she might turn around and say that she did not start it.” Says John being very concerned.

“But don’t I deserve to know the truth whether she has been saying shit about me because it’s not like she has a right to start rumors.” Replied Chels.

“Yeah you do but maybe it should just wait til tomorrow baby; I don’t want you to get yourself all worked up and all steamed up because you already had yourself all worked up enough as it is okay.” Says John assuring Chels.

“I know Johnny I know; but it’s just that I’m desperate to know the truth.” Says Chels.

“”yeah I know you are; because so am I; I mean I want to know why she is doing that to you but if you go over there now and you get all steamed up you could just end up all worked up all over again.” Replied John.

“I think I should just go over there now and get this sorted otherwise it’s never going to be solved; it’s going to be like a complete mystery damn it.” Says Chels.

“OK; well if that’s what you want to do, then let’s go and find out the real truth yeah.” Says John.

“Yeah it is what I want to do.” Replies Chels.

So John and Chels got their acts together and went to let john’s mum know where they were going.

“Mum; Chels and I are just going out to her mate Karla’s place to sort some bullshit rumor that Karla has obviously started about Chels out, but we will be back soon.” Says John.

“Oh okay honey good luck with that.” Says Carol.

So John and Chels left and went to go sort this bullshit out by going around to Karla’s to find out the truth when they arrived at Karla’s; Chels got out of the car and went up and knocked on the front door and of course Karla answered. 

1 comment:

  1. UH oh! This should be good! Next chapter soon please!

    ReplyDelete