Tuesday 19 July 2011

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Just then Carol came to get Chels and John for dinner and found them talking and being serious about something she had no idea what it was.

“Okay you two dinner is ready; so go and wash up now for dinner.” Says Carol.

“Okay Mum we will be down in a minute.” Said John.

So Carol left John and Chels to get washed up and go have dinner with the rest of John’s family.

“We should maybe go and wash up for dinner who knows what your mum has cooked up for dinner.” Says Chels.

“Actually I know what it is; because I found out as soon as I got home and it’s going to be stir fry.” Says John feeling sick to the stomach at the thought of it.

“What Omg ew yucky I rather be in here with you; kissing and hugging and everything then eating stir fry.” Says Chels in shocked disgust.

“I know I rather be in here with you and mucking around then rather be eating shitty stir fry.” Replied John.

“JOHN! CHELS; You two get down here now your dinner is going cold.” Shouted John Snr from bottom of the staircase.

“WE’RE COMING DAD!” John yelled back.

So John and Chels went and washed up and went downstairs to join the rest of the family for dinner.

“What has taken you pair so long to just get washed up and down here to the dinner table for dinner?” asked John Snr in a very stern voice.

“Dad we just got held up in my room talking that’s all.” Answered John.

“Yeah and kissing your loser of a girlfriend.” teased Tony.

“Shut up Tony you are a loser not Chels; so I suggest you go and fuck yourself.” Snarled John.

“Alright you two enough is enough now; Tony show your brother some respect.” Says Carol trying to break the fight up between John and Tony.

“Yes I think your mother is right tony show your brother some respect; let’s all eat now I am starving.” Says John Snr.

“Thanks a lot dodo face for getting me into trouble.” Snapped Tony.

“Hey that is it TONY BONGIOVI Go to your room now!” yelled Carol.

So Tony got sent to his room without dinner and stayed in there for the rest of the afternoon while the rest of the family and Chels enjoyed a good meal.

“Mum you are the best; thanks for telling Tony off for me.” Says John.

1 comment: