Thursday 7 July 2011

Chapter 6

Chapter 6      
(Mild Language)
“No I am not.” Says David.    
 “Yes you are.” Says John.
“Shut up.” Said David. 
Just then the bell rang for 2nd period and Chels was like “oh crap; I have to face stupid Science for 2nd period; this sucks big time.”
“You are kidding me aren’t you Chels?” asked John.
“Nope I am not kidding you at all Johnny its true I have science now.” Answered Chels.
“Woohoo because guess what I’m in the exact same science class as you woman.” Says John tickling the crappers out of Chels.
“Haha no stop John you are tickling me and making me want to laugh and you are kidding right; I am sitting next to you in science because I don’t want to sit by myself.” Says Chels laughing.
“No I am telling the truth missy and yes you can sit next to me in class; which reminds me we should go to class now and get the worst subject out of the way and then we get to hangout in the cafeteria which is right after 2nd period.”  Replied John.
So John and Chels grabbed their stuff and ran off to their lockers and got their science books out and locked their lockers up and ran off to science and got through it quick enough to get out to go to lunch in the cafeteria.
When the bell rang for break time in the cafeteria Chels and John rushed off to their lockers and dumped their stuff in their lockers and locked them up and ran through the halls dodging all the other senior students just to get to the cafeteria. As soon as they both got in there John noticed David and Richie sitting at the usual table waiting for John to join them as soon as Chels and John reached them they sat down and Chels let out a huge sigh.
“Hey Chels.” Says Richie.
“Hey Richie.” Says Chels.
“Hey man what’s doing?” asked John.
“Hey John not much man.” Answered Richie.
“Hope you guys don’t mind that Chels sat with us?” asked John.
“No I don’t mind man; it’s cool with me.” Answered Richie.
“Cool man; I don’t think so Richie; to be honest I don’t want Chelsea Gosbell the 4 eyes freak sitting with the three of us.” Says David.
“Shut up David it’s not up to you to decide whether I am allowed to sit with John, Richie and you or not; it’s a free world and country here and besides John and Richie want me to sit with the three of you so get over yourself and one other thing I am not a 4 eyes freak.” Says Chels starting feel like she was going to lose it.
“Yeah David she is right and give her a break and be nice.” Says Richie.
“Oh what ever man I won’t give her a break forget it.” Says David.
“David you seriously know I will smack you one if you don’t show Chels some respect.” Snapped John.
“Shut up Bongiovi you idiot.” says David getting annoyed.
“That’s it you asked for it bastard; you want to fight then let’s get it on.” Says John getting pissed off already.
“Nope I am not going to fight you man.” Said David.
“Oh really are you scared or what man.” Asked John.
“No i am not scared of you Bongiovi.” Answered David.
“Well give her some respect and I won’t punch your face in dickhead.” Says John.
“Alright fine I will do it only for your sake Bongiovi.” Said David.
“Thank you.” Says John.
“Your welcome.” Says David.






No comments:

Post a Comment