Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 25


Chapter 25



“Are you sure?” asked Chels.      

“Yes I am sure.” Answered John.

“Oh okay then Johnny.” Says Chels tickling him so hard that it made him laugh.

“Aghh no stop it please Chels; you have done enough to punish me but now it’s my turn to punish you haha.” Said John laughing his head off.

“Awe what you going to do Johnny oh let me guess you are going to fuck me good aren’t you?” asked Chels.

“How did you know; because that was what I was going to do missy.” Answered John grabbing Chels and hugging and kissing her til she couldn’t get enough of it.

“Because I just read your mind you dummy.” Says Chels grabbing a pillow of John’s bed and whacked John while he wasn’t looking.

“Hey what was that for damn it woman?” asked John.

“Because I wanted to see how you would of reacted babe.” Answered Chels.

“That is it you are so going to get it now really big time.” Says John grabbing a pillow of his bed and started whacking Chels back.

“Oh really.” Says Chels whacking John back again with the pillow.

“Yes really.” Says John whacking Chels again with the pillow.

The both of them bursted out laughing so hard that Chels fell over landing in John’s lap which had him in fits of giggles.

“Oh My God what the hell are we even laughing about?” asked John.                                   

“Jeez I have no idea when the last time I have ever laughed so hard it’s been awhile.” Answered Chels.

“Hey you know what I was thinking Friday night if you are not busy you should come to the FastLane with me and besides my band has a gig that night and I want you to come and watch us play and you will get to meet the guys from the band that I play with?” asked John.

“No I am not busy Friday night and I would love to go with you Johnny I am just shocked that you have actually asked me to go with you.” answered Chels.

“Awesome because it will be the best gig ever because you will be there.” Says John.

“But baby there’s one problem I’m not even 18 yet because I am 16 and I have to wait at least 2 years to turn 18 so exactly how am I going to get in to this bar to be able to see your band play a gig?” asked Chels.

“Oh now don’t even worry about that you will be able to get in because you are with me babe.” Answered John.

“Oh okay but you are under aged too though.” Says Chels.

“I know but I am allowed into the bar to be able to play a gig with the band so yeah and besides the owner there allows my band to play there all the time Lol.” Said John.

No comments:

Post a Comment