Thursday 11 August 2011

Chapter 26


Chapter 26

“You got to be kidding me right?” asked Chels.

“Nope I am not kidding you lol.” answered John.

“Lolz; lolzzzzzzzzzzz.” Says Chels trying to make John laugh.

“Haha you bloody crack me up Chels.” says John laughing his head off.

“I know right.” Says Chels.

“Lol, Lolzzzzzzzzz; lol.” Said John trying to make Chels laugh.

“I wonder what time it is now?” asked Chels.

“Uh um I will have a look and it says it is 8.45pm by my alarm clock babe.” Answered John.

“OMG 8.45pm John; OMG Fuck, oh fuck it’s getting late I should get my stuff and go home because if I’m out too late then I won’t get any sleep tonight to be up in the morning and all refreshed for school tomorrow; OMG! OMG! GAH.” Says Chels fretting over how late it was getting.

“Now calm down you know I have a way of solving the problem.” Replied John.

“You do?” asked Chels.

“Yep I do.” Answered John.

“Well what is the solution I would like to know?” asked Chels.

“How about this you can crash here tonight and then in the morning get ready and go to school from here with moi (which is French for me); so what do you think.” Answered John.

“OMG are you sure; will your parents mind that I stayed here tonight I mean it is a school night and all?” asked Chels.

“Of course I am sure and nah they won’t mind babe.” Answered John.

“Okay awesome because it’s just that I need to run home and get some spare clothes and stuff as well as my school books and things together.” Says Chels.

“Yikes of course you are right well lets go and grab some of your stuff now before we forget.” Says John.

So John and Chels got up and rushed off to Chels’s so she could gather some spare clothes and her school stuff together before heading back to John’s and when they returned they went upstairs after John stuck his head in the kitchen to say hi to his mum and then the two went to bed and got some sleep because they had school the next day.When Chels and John got to bed John switched his alarm clock on for 6.45am which would be the exact time that they would get up because they had school that day and it was always around that time of morning when Carol woke John and his brothers up and to get them up for breakfast and to make sure they were ready for school.

“Good night Johnny I love you and thanks for allowing me to stay here tonight.” Says Chels.

“Good night baby I love you too and your welcome to crash here anytime.” Replied John.

No comments:

Post a Comment