Thursday 18 August 2011

Chapter 27


Chapter 27


The next morning John’s alarm clock went off at exactly 6.45am; Chels wasn’t awake yet so John got up to go and get cleaned up for breakfast and then went to get Chels up out of bed.

“Chels its time to get up bub.” Says John.

“Oh what time is it?” asked Chels mumbling out loud.

“It is quarter to 7 babe we have to get up we have school anyways.” Answered John.

“Okay I am getting up only because you woke me up Bongiovi.” Says Chels sitting up and grabbing a pillow and whacking John with it.

“Hey that is it woman you can’t stay over here ever again.” Says John.

“What are you serious honey?” asked Chels shocked by what John had said to her.

“No I am only joking with you beautiful; there is no way I do that or say that to you babe.” Answered John.

“Awe I am glad it was just a joke baby.” Said Chels.

“Haha I’m glad too.” Says John laughing his head off.

“John, Tony, Matt, Chels; breakfast is nearly ready.” Carol called out from downstairs.

“Yes mum we are all coming now.” John yelled back.

“Okay!” Carol yelled back.

So Chels; John; Matt and Tony went on downstairs to have breakfast and get ready for school that day; after breakfast was over they all went upstairs to get ready for school and to head off.

“Okay I am hoping to god I look okay in this outfit Johnny.” Says Chels starting to freak out.

“Don’t freak out babe you look fine; come on now and let’s finish getting ready and then get our school stuff together and get out of here and go to school.” Says John trying to assure Chels.

“Yeah you are right.” Says Chels.

“Of course I am right.”  Said John.

“HAHA.” Laughed Chels.

“What? What are you laughing at missy?” asked John.

“You. I am laughing at you; I just find you so hilarious baby.” Answered Chels.

“Oh okay then.” Says John.

By the time they were both ready and had got their gear together and got their shoes on and John had grabbed his car keys they were ready to go to school so they poked their heads into the kitchen on their way out to say goodbye to John’s parents and his brothers.

“Bye Mum bye dad we are off to school now.” says John.

“Oh okay you already to go huh?” asked John Snr.

“Yes Honey they are that’s why they have come to say goodbye.” Answered Carol.

“Oh silly me my mind must be blank.” Says John Snr.

“Yeah yeah whatever you say Dad.” Says John.

“Don’t speak like that to your father John.” Says Carol stunned by the way John was acting.

“Sorry Mum.” Says John.        
 “Anyways Chels and I are off to school now so bye bye.”

“Bye John; bye Chels.” replied Carol and John Snr.

“Come on lets go to school now.” says Chels anxious to go and also to have John to herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment